Monday, May 14, 2007

Reimbursements [WIA & ECE]

Attention WIA & TANF-ECE Grant Students:

Whenever you submit receipts for reimbursement, make sure that you also submit some form of proof of payment. For transactions handled with check this would be a copy of the front and the back of the check (once it has cleared). For credit card transactions proof of payment is a copy of the statement showing the transaction. For your protection, black out account numbers. Most banks and credit card companies make this information available online. As always, you are welcome to print from the computer at Fast Track. Cash transactions need only the receipt.

WIA students also need to sign a blue claim form each time you turn in receipts for reimbursement.

We must have the blue claim form, original receipts and proof of payment in order to process your reimbursement claims.