Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Graduating Students

Student Affairs will be loaning out caps and gowns for the June 5th, 2009 graduation ceremony. You may pick up a form at Student Affairs titled "Graduation Cap and Gown Loan Contract." Bring it to our office to get our signature and then return to the form to Student Affairs. They will then issue you a cap and gown. Questions? call 479-6571.

CalWORKs Study Hours

On your Hourly Activity Records forms you are now able to count 2 hours of study time for every 1 hour of class lecture; this is unsupervised study time. You may claim these hours in addtion to supervised study time. Please use the forms from our office that say "Fast Track To Work Hourly Activities Record" at the top. Stop by the office to pick up a new April form.


- You may now register for Summer classes. The schedule is online only. You may register via HalkTalk by calling 479-4295 or via WebAdvisor online.

- The Fall schedule is now online. See "Here's a preview of the full Fall 20009 Schedule." It is below the Spring and Summer schedules. Registration for Fall classes begins May 4th for EOPS/DSPS students and May 11th for continuing students.

- Our office hours have changed. We are now closed for our office meeting on Tuesdays from 11:00 to 1:00. Other days remain the same: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 to 12:00 and 1:00 to 5:00. Friday 8:00 to 12:00