The Student Senate has made a new web page for their Seahawk Student E-Newsletter. It's your source for student activities, events, services, clubs, and news at Cabrillo College.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
To receive a Fall 2012 book voucher, you must:
- Have a current education plan that has been approved by Fast Track
- Be registered for only the classes on your education plan
- Submit a book request form
- Submit a bookstore website printout listing required books for registered classes
- Submit a WebAdvisor print out of class schedule
Contact our office SOON if you need to update your education plan. 479-6344
If you are interested in CalWORKs Work Study, please stop by the office to pick up an application and make an appointment to meet with Alicia. Work Study funds will be given on a first come first served basis.You must have a current Welfare To Work plan on file.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
If you are a CalWORKs student, your July Hourly Activity Report (HAR) needs to be turned in to the FTTW office ON or BEFORE August 6th.
Please do not send your HAR's to your worker! It only slows down the process. The blank forms can be found at the bottom of the CalWORKs page of our website.
If you turn in reports on time, your name will be entered into a monthly drawing for a gas gift card.