Monday, May 12, 2014

Graduation Caps and Gowns

Starting May 12 Student Affairs will be loaning out graduation caps and gowns to students receiving financial aid. Fast Track students may pick up the form at Student Affairs, bring it to our office to get our signature and then return the form to Student Affairs. They will then issue you a cap and gown.

No comments: