- House keeping
- Construction help of all levels
- Truck unloading
- Sorting/packing for moving
- Customer Service Representative - additional info below
How to Apply: Please come in person Monday through Friday 10am-2pm. There are 2 safety tests that need to be taken so please be prepared to spend a few minuets with us. You must come with a valid ID in addition to social security card, birth certificate, or passport. Once you are signed up with us we can send you out to a job site the next day.
Customer Service Representative for a full time permanent position in our Soquel office.
What you'll do as a Customer Service Representative:
- Build business relationships with customers and temporary associates while providing excellent customer service.
- Call customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments.
- Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
- Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
- Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites (mileage compensated).
- Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
- Assist in temporary associate payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
- Customer Service attitude with the ability to work with a team and unsupervised.
- 2 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience.
- 1 to 2 years appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales and/or telemarketing experience a plus.
- Highest commitment to quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs.
- High school diploma or GED required; One year of college or technical training preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
Please submit your resume by email to be considered. [mailto:1559-BR@laborready.com]
If you have any questions regarding this position please feel free to contact us at 831-475-9292