Monday, December 7, 2015

Has Your Income Changed?

Financing your education can be very challenging. Did you know you can file a "Income Change" form? "An income change may be the result of such circumstances as the loss of employment, a reduction in work hours, a disability or illness, separation, divorce, or family death."

The Income Change form is available on WebAdvisor in the "eFORMS library". If you have any questions, please consult Financial Aid on the Aptos Campus, 831.479.6415, 6500 Soquel Drive #100 or the Watsonville Center, 831.479.6415, 318 Union Street, Watsonville.

No comments: